ARI’s Commitment to You
You are a very important part of our business.
Our Goal is to treat you and your clients so well, that you will continue referring clients to us.
What we will do for you.
- We will pay you a 25% referral fee for any client you refer to us who closes on property we sell them. Special incentives may be offered from time to time.
- We will keep you in the loop during the entire sales process.
- We will treat your clients with kid gloves.
- As long as you are a licensed real estate agent in the States, we will make every effort to see that anyone your client refers to us who hasn’t been registered by another agent will be credited as your referral even if you weren’t aware of the referral, and we will pay you a 25% referral fee.
- All referral fees will be paid to your Broker by Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta (KWFA).
Registering Your Client & Getting Paid:
[visitor]Once you register on our site you’ll be able to use the ARI Client Referral form to easily submit your client information.[/visitor] Once this is submitted and reviewed The Kout Team will send you a referral form to facilitate payment after a closing. Ackerman Realty International (ARI) will wire transfer funds to Keller Williams First Atlanta (KWFA) after a closing, please allow sufficient time for the funds to clear. When they do, KWFA will send a check to your Broker.
What we will do for your client:
When your clients first come to Costa Rica we will meet with them for an orientation session to
- learn their needs, wants and desires,
- explain the various life style choices that are available,
- detail the various mini-eco systems the country has to offer
- discuss the financial aspects of moving & retiring to Costa Rica
- give them an idea of what it is like to live in a foreign, but very friendly country
- review the properties that we represent that would be best suited for them
- take them on a comprehensive tour of those properties
By the way, we would love for you to come and visit Costa Rica so you can see for yourself why the Costa Rican lifestyle could be just the right environment for your clients to retire, to invest or to have a vacation home. Plan a preview visit, and while you are at it, bring a client or two along with you!
Don’t forget to check the ARI website for insightful and continuously updated information about living and retiring in Costa Rica. And look for email bulletins from The Kout Team about new listings or special news about Costa Rica.
Here’s to a long and mutually profitable relationship!
For more information, contact:
|The Kout Team
Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta
Ackerman Realty International